SALES, DELIVERY AND PAYMENT TERMS
Important: Our company Apromera makes wholesale delivery only. We deliver our products to all the regions of the UK and to many countries of Europe. Among them are : Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finnland, Sweden, Romania, Bulgaria. We are always open for mutual cooperation. On the dealership please contact our managers.
General Terms of Delivery / General Qualification Terms for Wholesale Prices
The order is made through the shopping cart on the website.
You can also send request directly via e-mail: Sales@apromera.com.
Minimum order amount is £3000.
We work only with business customers and enterpreneurs who have the ability to conduct banking transactions.
Each product is packed and delivered in multiples of the pallet.
When ordering, specify your wishes regarding packaging and labelling with barcode of the customer.
When ordering you must specify the desired terms of purchase and delivery according to Incoterms 2010 (for example: the FCA seller’s warehouse or the CPT warehouse of the buyer showing the full address).
Terms of Purchase
1. The purchase and delivery are made directly from the factory. Ukraine, Odessa region, Izmail. The price is understood FCA at the warehouse of the factory exclusive of VAT (Incoterms 2010). The price of the goods includes packaging, labelling, registration of certificates EUR-1 or form A, customs clearance and loading. The price does not include cost of delivery to the buyer.
2. The purchase and delivery from our affiliated warehouse in the EU (Lithuania or Slovakia). The price is indicated with VAT and customs clearance. The price also includes packaging, marking, and loading. The price does not include cost of delivery to the buyer.
3. The purchase from our consolidated warehouse in the UK, London. The price is indicated with VAT. The price includes packaging, marking and loading. The price does not include cost of delivery to the buyer. In the case of delivery of goods to the warehouse of the buyer, the buyer pays the cost of delivery.
How does it work? The stages of cooperation and terms of payment.
1. Acquaintance, exchange of initial information and discussion of cooperation.
2. Working out a preliminary order (wishes on prices, technical specifications and packaging are considered).
3. Detailed calculations are made. The terms of manufacture and delivery are coordinated.
4. The conclusion of the contract. Approval of terms and singing the contract.
5. Issue of the invoice. Approving the order and issuing the invoice.
6. After making out the invoice the customer shall make a prepayment for the ordered goods within 3 working days.
7. Further, the order is sent to the production site of the company (to the factory). There, within 7-15 days the production and packaging of the order is made.
8. After making the order the customer pays remaining amount of the prepayment. Over the next three days a shipment of the products to the customer is carried out.
9. It takes 10-25 days from the moment of signing the contract to begin delivering the goods to the customer.
Delivery of large orders in the amount of 10-33 pallets is carried out in two ways:
1. Delivery by trucks with carrying capacity of 10-20 tons.
2. Shipping by sea in 20-40 ft. containers. Terms of delivery by sea depend on sea freight. It is approximately 20-25 days from the date of clearance.
Shipping small orders is made by any vehicle on customer request.
Where possible, we will ship your order immediately, it is subject to availabilities and quantities. We will keep you updated on each stage of your order.
Large Quantity Discount
Prices and discounts for all large shipments are calculated individually. To provide maximum discounts you must submit the maximum planned volume of purchases for the year. Please email us if you have any further questions or want to give us your feedback.
Appling logos. Branding labels.
Personalization is made by sticking labels. We use the labels made of transparent manycoloured vinyl film. Then the print is applied to the surface of the labels. The labels are stuck on the buckets.
We require the following information when registering for a wholesale account:
Business and contact address
Type of business
Nature of business
Products you are interested in
Estimated quantities you are interested in
Estimated orders per year
The Stages of Fulfilment of the Order ( The Stages of Production)
1. Purchase of raw materials.
2. Test of the quality of our materials. The quality of raw materials by laboratory
methods and their durability, practicality, colour stability and other tests are conducted.
3. Sending the order to the workshop.
4. Buying packaging and pallets.
5. Working out the design, layout, labels and printing (if stipulated by the contract).
6. Download the products onto the pallets and their labelling (sticking the labels and barcodes).
7. Sending the products to the warehouse. The order is fulfilled and ready for shipment.
Points of the Contract Delivery and Payment Conditions
1. Scope of application, general provisions.
2. Offer, conclusion of the contract, grade and quality of the goods.
3. Prices, costs of carrying out the contract, VAT.
4. Terms of payment.
5. Delivery, default in delivery.
6. Grade, quality, dimensions and weight.
7. Packaging, packaging cost and transport.
8. Liability for defects.
10. Force majeure.
11. Retention of title.
12. Call-off contracts.
13. Export certificate, confirmation of approval, VAT-identification number.
14. Applicable law, place of jurisdiction, place of performance.
15. Set-off group, set-off cause.
You can get to know with our contract in detail in this section of the site (link).