Frequently Asked Questions. Our product FAQ section contains a lot of commonly asked questions about our products.
Our customer service employees are always happy to hear from you. If you just need a quick answer, check out these frequently asked questions and answers. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact us.
1. Various dimensions available for ur different needs.
2. We provide OEM and ODM services. We can customize the size, shape, thickness, printing of the packaging upon request.
3. for your any inquiries or recommends we will try our best to give you our reply within 24hours.
1. Q: Are you a direct manufacturer and exporter from Ukraine?
A: Yes, we are. We have our own factory and international sales department. We produce our own products all by ourselves.
2. Q: Where’s your factory located?
A: Our factory locates in Ukraine, 68600, Odessa Region, Izmail, Gagarin Str. 56. It takes about 90mins by car from Odessa International Airport to our factory. You are warmly welcome to visit our factory anytime.
3. Q: Can I buy your product in the European Union?
A: Yes, we have a warehouse and an office in Lithuania, Kaunas.
4. Q: How do I purchase your goods?
A: Please send us enquiries via Apromera.com, or email us, and you can give us a call to tell us your needs, we’ll reply you ASAP.
5. Q: What should I provide if I want my own packaging or printing?
A: Usually you can provide us information either the three ways listed below:
1. sample packaging for us to copy.
2. layout or 3D drawing of the packaging or design
3. the size of the product to be packed inside.
6. Q: How long is the lead time?
A: Usually it takes around 3-30days after sample confirmed and deposit received(various material has various production leadtime. For example, we can finish some blister products within several days, but for the metal products, it may take as long as one month.). If you need the goods urgently, please tell us, and we can will try our best to give you priority.
7. Q: How can I get a sample from you?
A: If we have stock for the models you need, we can send you our stock sample FOC. But if you need your own design, sampling cost will be charged, and for both ways, the courier freight needs to be covered by you. And samples can be sent through Fedex, UPS, TNT, DHL, ect.
8. Q: If I need my own size?
A: We need to make new moulds for ur own size, and this will cause tooling cost but it can be refunded after order qty reach what we required.
So normally we would suggest you can use our similar mould size existed.
9. Q: How can I pay you?
A: For mass production goods, you need to pay 40% deposit before production and 60% balance upon shipment.
10. Q: Can I check quality of goods before delivery?
A: Yes, either you or ur company colleagues, or a third party is welcome to our factory to do the inspection before delivery.
11. Q: How the goods are delivered to me?
A: For big quantity, we advise to ship by sea. We can send goods to your assigned Shipping Forwarder (FOB price). Or if you don’t have one, we can quote you CIF price.
12. Q: Do you have any agent in UK?
A: We do only direct-selling but we are ready to consider the proposal on partnership and cooperation.
13. Q: How does the process work ?
A: Сonclude and sign the contract. Make the export trade flow tracking: inquiry→ quote→ →counter offer→ order confirmation→ payment→ production→ inspection →package →transport→ insurance→ customs→ documents →cargo tracking until you receive the consignments to your total satisfaction!
14. Q: What’s your working time?
A: Regular opening hours: 9:30-19:30 from Monday to Friday. We work on shifts on Saturday. A short notice of our holiday would be posted on our website before our national holidays.
15. Q: Can I access your wholesale prices?
A: Currently we can only give you access to our wholesale pricelist when you have an account with us. However, you can always call customer service and ask about your prospective cost.